DDDay 2021 Online gives us an exciting opportunity to engage with our speakers in a new and innovative way!
Do you have a question for or is there something you would like to know more about from the DDDay 2021 Online Featured Speakers? Please click here (or visit https://forms.gle/Gr2RbGhowmq3xTui9) and let us know! Feel free to send as many questions as you’d like! We will do our best to answer them all during the panel!
The DDDay 2021 Online Featured Speakers are:
* Senator John W. Mannion, NYS Senator and Chairman of Committee on Disabilities
* Roger Bearden, Executive Deputy Commissioner at NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
* Rhonda Frederick, President, Developmental Disabilities Alliance of WNY (DDAWNY)
* Barb DeLong, Co-Chair, Family Committee, Developmental Disabilities Alliance of WNY (DDAWNY)
* BJ Stasio, President, Board of Directors, Self-Advocacy Association (SANYS)
Event Moderator – Frank Cammarata, Executive Director, Erie County Office for People with
Disabilities NOTE: This submission form will be open until May 18, 2021.